🍁The Cozy Canadian Cocktail 🍁
I'm halfway through my 12 Days of Christmas Cocktails countdown and today's recipe feels like a cozy warm hug!
I didn't expect to love this one, because I'm not a rum drinker, but it was DELICIOUS!
Made with Preserve Company Maple Butter (YUM), dark rum, and some warm winter spices, this one is going on repeat at our house this holiday season.
Find the recipe at the bottom of this post!
- 2 tsp Preserve Company Maple Butter
- 1 tsp room-temperature unsalted butter
- 1.5 oz your favourite dark rum (or omit for a mocktail)
- 4 oz hot water
- Splash of vanilla
- A sprinkle each of allspice, cinnamon, freshly grated nutmeg
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Eggnog (optional)
Boil your kettle and get out the muddler and your favourite mug. Add rum, unsalted butter and Preserve Company Maple Butter to your mug and muddle into a thick paste. Add four ounces of hot water, vanilla, and spices. Top with eggnog if you wish, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.