Chai Our Spicy MarTEAni! 🔥
It's a snowy winter day here in Prince Edward Island, but I have something that will warm you right up!
We're counting down the days to Santa's arrival (ELEVEN!!) with the 12 Days of Christmas Spirits. Yesterday we concocted a Tipsy, Minty Hot Chocolate and today we're making a cocktail using Preserve Company Chai Spice Tea. A marTEAni, if you will.
Whatever you call it, this is one delicious drink.
The video below will walk you through the recipe, but you can also find the instructions at the bottom of this post. This recipe will make two cocktails or mocktails.
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Chai Spice Tea
- 2 oz Barrelling Tide Dark Rum
- 1/4 cup Deep Roots Distillery Spiced Apple Liquor
- 1/2 cup egg nog
- Cinnamon stick
- Brew the tea as per package instructions and let cool
- Fill a marTEAni shaker with ice and add the cooled tea, dark rum, spiced apple liquor, and eggnog
- Pour into marTEAni glasses and serve with a cinnamon stick