Raspberry Cream Cheese Blondies
8x8 baking pan
¾ cup melted unsalted butter
1 cup dark brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 package cream cheese (250g)
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp icing sugar, sifted
1 Tbsp heavy cream
¼ cup Raspberry with Champagne preserves
- Preheat oven to 325°, and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, and spray with non- stick cooking spray.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Whisk in eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla until combined. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and pour into the 8x8 baking dish. It will be thick, so you may need to spread it to the edges with a spoon or an offset spatula. Bake blondies for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is slightly brown and the blondies are set in the middle. Set aside to cool completely before topping them with the cream cheese and raspberry mixture.
- To make the cream cheese mixture beat the cream cheese, icing sugar, and heavy cream together until light and fluffy. If you want the cream cheese mixture to be sweeter you can add in an extra Tbsp or two of sifted icing sugar. Spread this mixture on the top of the blondies. Spoon Raspberry preserves all over the cream cheese mixture. Using a butter knife or spoon,
swirl the raspberry with the cream cheese.
- Blondies will last 3-5 days in the fridge in a sealed container. You can also freeze the blondies without the cream cheese and raspberry preserves for up to 3 months. Defrost over night on the counter overnight before decorating.