Removing the Stress + No More Apathy + Oh...Nuts!
Good Morning from Warren Grove, Prince Edward Island
This might a two cup visit. Maybe a bit today and a bit later today, I have been thinking and a lot has been into this journal.
I cannot help think of the people of Ukraine. People have been working hard for the last 20 years to establish a liberal democracy.
My curiosity has me pulling on a thread to determine how many free and democratic societies there were in the world. I was shocked to see the graph representing the number of people living free. Knowing that I live in the darker blue section; I am very grateful. And I need to be diligent in preserving what we have.
I love this quote by Dale Carnegie.
“Any fool can criticise, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
- Understand The Root Cause Of Your Negativity
- Go On A 'Thankfulness Tour.
- Create A Positive Daily Practice
- Accept That Negative Thoughts Exist
- Cultivate A Positive Environment
- Change The Voice In Your Head
- Study Your Energy Patterns
- Let Go Of What You Can't Change.
- Practice Mindfulness (something I have not learned)
- Take Time To Connect With Others
- Affirm And Appreciate Yourself
- Reframe Your Thoughts As 'I Get To...'
- Switch To A Growth Mindset
- Use technology, don’t allow technology to use you.
I asked the three-year-old what he likes to eat.
“No,” she said with a smile, “donuts!”