Teapot, Truly Canadian
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware teapot perfectly complements your tea. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter for longer.
The Maple Leaf Collection features the unique impression of real maple leaves pressed into the soft clay by one of our skilled artisans.
- This teapot is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each maple leaf is picked by hand, stored in a freezer, and then, each time a new piece is made, a new leaf is pressed into the soft clay by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher, and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
Made by Island Stoneware in Prince Edward Island.
- Volume: 1500 ml/6 cups
- Weight: 1180 g
- Size: 24 x 15 x 19 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay