Teapot, Island Tide
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware teapot perfectly complements your tea. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter for longer.
Each band of waves surrounding this cup is etched into the cup while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel. The waves are hand-brushed with wax so the natural, unglazed clay shows through.
- This teapot is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each band of waves is etched into the cup while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel and left as natural and unglazed by hand brushing the waves with a wax to resist the application of the coloured glaze
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 1500 ml/6 cups
- Weight: 1180 g
- Size: 24 x 15 x 19 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay